Our TEAM-first vision provides a culture that unites talented professionals in a collaborative environment. We foster professionals from all walks of life, but one thing is common among all team members: Leadership. You are a good fit for RWBID if you are passionate about what you do and if you are willing to become a leader; whether you are asked to be a task leader, a team leader, a project leader, or a program leader.
Those who are self-motivated, confident, and able to multi-task will thrive in the company structure. If these qualities describe you, RWBID is always searching for talented and qualified professionals. RWBID is currently looking for the following talented individuals:
PROJECT MANAGERS | PROJECT CONTROLS | INTERNS | NEW GRADUATES
• Candidate must be a licensed architect, engineer, or certified construction manager (CCM).
• Experience in OSHPD, LAUSD, LACCD, public works, or other public agencies is preferred.
• Minimum 5-7 years as Owner’s Representative required.
• Proficiency with creating schedules and management logs.
• Projects are located throughout Southern California and the employee must be willing to travel by
car to jobsites in Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties.
Document Control Technician
• High School diploma and valid CA driver’s license required
• Min. 7-10 years experience in document control and contract administration
• Proficient with Primavera Contracts Manager (Expedition)
• Design/Build experience with large-scale, complex projects ($100+ million)
• Experience interpreting and administering contract requirements and design-build packages
• Experience in implementing and managing an organized document filing system
• Paid Medical Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with 3% Company Contribution
• Profit Sharing
• Life Insurance Policy
• Professional Development Allowance
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RWBID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.